February 5, 2011

Mitch Thompson: Senior Portraits

So Mitch's mom emailed me to do his senior portraits at the end of last year. Going into this shoot kind of blind, this kid ended up being super awesome. Mitch was super cooperative and patient with me. He brought along his Bible and guitar for some props and I think it made the shoot even better. A huge thank you to my friend Christian who came along to assist me. I couldn't have made this shoot what it was without him. Thank you Thompson's for letting me photograph your awesome son :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this shoot Jordan! I am so proud of you and the work that you are doing! It is so awesome to see you take each photography session you do to the next level! I loved the Bible and Guitar props on this one!

    ReplyDelete