December 30, 2010

Yorba Linda: Family of 22

This shoot was a little bit different for me then normal. When I first heard I'd be doing this huge family of twenty-two, I thought wow, how am I going to pull this off? However, I just decided to book it and see what would come. The shoot ended up landing on the first day of the big rain week, so unfortunately we had to do it inside. Also, this family was the first shoot where I didn't really know anyone, so I had to be extra professional. haha. But at the end of it all, I made it work despite everything. I couldn't see this shoot having gone any other way, and I'm pretty satisfied with how all of the photos turned out. I loved this family, their cooperation, and their kindness to me. Thank you guys for being awesome!
Now for the photos...Here are my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with our family! Thanks for your patience with all of us! LOVE this pictures! Laurie Gehring-Dotson

    ReplyDelete